Pawanacamps offers many upscale recreational campgrounds near Lonavala, Pune and Mumbai. All of our facilities are usually very nice, very clean and well equipped. It cost Rs.1500 a night to stay at a well-equipped campground. The Deposit Amount is Rs.500/Person. You can also pay full amonut using our online payment method. Enter the number of person, Choose the date of adventure & select your preferrable choice of payment.
Cost : Rs. 1500 / Person
Tent Stay : for one Nightfall.
Check In Time : 04:00 PM Check Out Time: Next Day 2:00 PM.
Setup: Tent 2/3/4 Person, Foam Mat, Bedsheet, Blanket, Pillow.
Snacks: Tea with Pakoda.( Evening)
Barbeque: 200g Veg/Non-Veg 7:30PM.
Dinner: (Around 10:00 PM)
Veg:Paneer Malasa, Dal, Chapati, Rice, Sweet, Salad.(Unlimited) .
Non-Veg:Chicken Masala, Chicken Curry, Chapati, Rice, Salad.(Unlimited).
Mineral Water for Drinking.
Campfire at Night After dinner.( Common Campfire in a group)
Basic Service: Western Toilet, Changing Room, Cold Water for bath.
First Aid kit.Morning Snacks: Pohe & Tea. Games: Dart Game, Badminton, Soft Archery, Carrom, Cricket, Volleyball, Football.
Music System From 9:00PM to 12:00PM.
Things to carry:
-Extra pair of clothes.
-Footwear ( Sleepers and shoe).
-Extra blanket during winters.
-Umbrella during monsoon/Summer.
Location C Details: Lakeside camping Location C is 73km from lonavala and 26km from Pune. Pawna lake camping Location C is lakeside location and very close to pune. This location is best for people who are in pune city. Here you get wonderful Uravade tank lake view, good service, good food. Location is very safe for Ladies, children and for your vehicle.
The Deposit Amount is Rs.500/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Remove the lid and cooking grate.
2. Clean out ash and dirt from the grill.
3. Open the bottom grill vent.( This will let air get to the charcoal and help it burn.)
4. Use soft and small wood for an easier, faster light.
5. Choose hardwood charcoal for a more intense flavor. It gives your meat a delicious, smoky flavor.
6. Fill the soft wood in to grill.
7. Spread the coal on it , so heat will spread.
8. Pour a generous amount of lighter fluid onto the wood & coal.
9. Light the charcoal carefully with a long match or long lighter.
10. Let it burn for 10-15 minutes.
11. Arrange your charcoal.
12. Put the cooking rod on it
All the pawna lake camping Locations are better.
Pawna lake camping is activity of spending a time living in a tent besides lake with Campfire.
Yes. Mobile charging facilities are available at campsites.
Onion bhajji are all time favourite Snack & Who will not love some crispy snack especially on outdoors.
Pohe: It is made with flattened rice, onion, peanuts, green chilly etc. Kande Pohe really good & Popular maharashtrian snack for breakfast.
Tea: Pure milk used for making Tea.
Yes. It's available for every weekend and weekdays. But minimum five peoples should have to book for the day.
1. Unpack your tent supplies.
2. Lay down a ground cloth.
3. Insert your tent poles through the frame.