The Deposit Amount is Rs.500/Person
1. Remove the lid and cooking grate.
2. Clean out ash and dirt from the grill.
3. Open the bottom grill vent.( This will let air get to the charcoal and help it burn.)
4. Use soft and small wood for an easier, faster light.
5. Choose hardwood charcoal for a more intense flavor. It gives your meat a delicious, smoky flavor.
6. Fill the soft wood in to grill.
7. Spread the coal on it , so heat will spread.
8. Pour a generous amount of lighter fluid onto the wood & coal.
9. Light the charcoal carefully with a long match or long lighter.
10. Let it burn for 10-15 minutes.
11. Arrange your charcoal.
12. Put the cooking rod on it
All the pawna lake camping Locations are better.
Pawna lake camping is activity of spending a time living in a tent besides lake with Campfire.
Yes. Mobile charging facilities are available at campsites.
Onion bhajji are all time favourite Snack & Who will not love some crispy snack especially on outdoors. Pohe: It is made with flattened rice, onion, peanuts, green chilly etc. Kande Pohe really good & Popular maharashtrian snack for breakfast. Tea: Pure milk used for making Tea.
Yes. It's available for every weekend and weekdays. But minimum five peoples should have to book for the day.
1. Unpack your tent supplies.
2. Lay down a ground cloth.
3. Insert your tent poles through the frame.